Site Analysis, Landscape Architecture, Site Planning,
Irrigation Plans, Signage Standards and Design
Historic Sulphur Spring renovation and
new welcoming plaza at Ohio Wesleyan University
Recollecting fond memories of time spent on campus, members of the graduating classes of 1954 and 1955 donated two projects to the university which is located in Delaware, Ohio. The first involved the renovation of the historic sulphur springs which have been a popular campus gathering spot and landmark since the 1840s. The other project, a new welcoming plaza, included the design for a new clock tower and brick walkway that leads prospective students and visitors to the admissions office in Slocum Hall.